Thursday, September 25, 2014

OOW14 tips

I have been searching the tips to maximize my Oracle OpenWorld experience. Finally I found one from Alex Antonatos - This year’s OpenWorld expect 70000 attendees, 10 tips to maximize your conference experience.

I like the following tips particularly.

  3) Bring comfortable shoes. You can expect lots of walking and uncomfortable shoes can put a damper on energy very quickly.

  5) Bring business cards for the many drawings that are often offered in the exhibit areas.

For those have attended OOW before, do you any other tips to offer? I am leaving soon.

Update on Oct.11, 2014 after coming back from OOW14:

While I checked the news and blogs about OOW14 at home, I found an article First-timer tips for Oracle Open World written by the OOW14 attendee . I wish she could write it before the event, so I could benefit from it:-)

No comments: